To be considered for admission, all undergraduate and graduate students are required to submit the following to the Aidan University Admissions Office:
- Application for Admission
- Cover letter stating educational and spiritual goals
- Comprehensive resume including education, employment, secular and religious seminars attended, church work experience, special training, etc.
- Copy of high school or GED diploma and/or official undergraduate/graduate transcript*
- Two to four references
- Copies of relevant awards, certificates, etc.
- $25.00 non-refundable Application Fee.
- $50.00 non-refundable Evaluation Fee.
- Headshot photo.
*Official transcripts must be sent directly to Aidan from the issuing institutions.
After receipt of application materials, Aidan will provide accepted students with an evaluation letter outlining his/her recommended course of study.