Aidan University enrolls men and women who:
- Show evidence of a growing faith in Christ
- Are of proven Christian character
- Accept the Apostles Creed as a common consensual base of Christian doctrines
Therefore, all students admitted to Aidan University will be required to sign a statement indicating they:
- Are committed to the absolute Lordship of Christ through an ongoing relationship with Him, and
- Desire to reach greater maturity in Him by living in full obedience to His will to the best of their ability, and
- Are actively involved in a local Christian church.
Undergraduate: A copy of a high school diploma, or its equivalent, are required for admission at the undergraduate level. A High school diploma not required from students submitting a college transcript. Aidan will accept student-generated copies of high school diplomas or GED diploma. It is not necessary to request official high school transcripts.
Graduate: The qualifying degree for a masters level program is a baccalaureate degree, or its equivalent. An official transcript showing the completion of a course of study culminating in a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, is required for all levels of the Graduate Programs.
Post-Graduate: The qualifying degree for a doctoral level program is a masters degree, or its equivalent. An official transcript showing the completion of a course of study culminating in a masters degree, or equivalent, is required for all levels of Post-Graduate Programs.
Credit will only be awarded upon receipt of sealed official transcripts from all previous college-level institutions. Official transcripts must be sent directly to Aidan from the issuing institutions.
Admission to Aidan is subject to approval by the Admissions Committee, whose decision is final.